Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Press: A Cross Cultural Literary Conference

http://www.evergreen.edu/writingcenter/press/
Hello all. After some much needed recuperating due to a slight hazing by The Universe by way of my roadrip, I'm ready to report back to SPD blog duty. If you're interested to know just what flavor of hazing aka fun and adventure I had you can go to this blog where I will be posting photos and a full report soon.

In the meantime, Poetryland calls and right now it's saying, see what happens when you neglect me? See? I think The Universe and Poetryland are in cahoots. But uh...really, this weekend (My alma mater The Evergreen State College is hosting Press: A Cross Cultural Literary Conference featuring readings, panels and performances. For a full list of events and readers check out their fine, fine website. I will be reporting from the conference via this blog and this time I'll have a digital camera. Huzzah! Stay tuned for that.

Also, heads up for self-promotional plug #2: I will read on Sunday and hopefully throw a rippin' workshop with my friend and colleague Holly Melgard, more on that coming soon as well.

All very exciting.

No comments: